Monday, November 17, 2008

Spoonful of Spoonflower

If you haven't heard about it yet let me introduce you to Spoonflower the amazing new site that allows you to upload your designs and have them printed onto fabric.

Here at Rubbergob we have just been turning this popular little owl into a tiling design (no mean feat let me tell you), which allows it to tile seamlessly across fabric (which means there is really no beginning and no end).



I'm imagining him on the turned over top of a child's bed sheet or the cuffs of pyjama bottoms!!!! or a library bag.........

2 comments:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

I loved your owl the first time I saw it and this is even better yet!! I can just imagine all of the fun stuff that you will be able to do with this fabric :)
Rosina
www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3

Danielle said...

Oooh... the owls look awesome as a fabric design!