Thursday, June 26, 2008

Colour Crazy

Sorry was so busy yesterday couldn't get to post for the life of me.....................but today despite being also crazy busy designing catalogues for Rubbergob here I am.

Just want to tell the world about the wonderful Calico & Ivy here in Perth. Debbie has recently taken over the shop that sells the most beautiful fabrics, yarns, patterns, books and much other implements of creativeness for you crafty types. Here is a sample of the sort of stuff you can find at Calico and Ivy along with Amy Butler, some fantabulous Swedish heavy weight fabric and liberty prints.


Did I mention Calico& Ivy are the first people to stock our brand spankng new notebooks along with everything else from our range. Be sure to pop on down and have a look.



I'm getting really into the colours seen on some fabrics lately....I know I've been going on about fabric but there is such amazing design to be seen on fabric patterns and the mixing of them.

Then Mia from One hour craft told me about HeatherBailey fabric designer and amazing photographer by the look sof things (why am I the last in the world to discover these wonders) and there are those stunning colour combinations again citrus and sky blue. They just make you happy.

I usually get too excited about new design and colours etc to sleep so I may have time for another post :)

No comments: