Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Make it with us!

I thought you all might like to have a go at making these owl envelopes. You can't see them very well on the pic below but you need to cut around the ouside dashed line and fold along the inside dashed line.It is a square envelope with 4 fold in flaps I think some people might call it and enclosure. It is a design we used for our Limited Edition Cards. You can click on this image to view the full size version which you are free to download and make your own envelope.

The only thing we ask is that you don't resell them or use the design for something else. you could even make a fabric envelope and patchwork the design onto the front, if you do this i would love to see it and you obviously have way too much time on your hands.

Today I'm busy trying to finalise quotes and production times for our notebooks, if only everyone else was on my timeframe! Here is a sneak peak at a couple of the designs, thoe of you who know me will know I have a serious notebook fetish, in fact I have too many and am constantly forgetting which one I wrote those important design job notes in................
so this is the book laid out flat featuring the Boobook owl or I might now call it the BookBook owl!



Right back to chasing printers.........keep an eye out for the next giveaway. Let me know if you did anything super exciting with the envelope............like propose!

6 comments:

thetinylittlegirl said...

i really love that notebook design, you're really talented!

Rubbergob said...

Why thank you Tiny littlegirl, you seem to be our number one fan we like that. You must come and see us at Upmarket on Sun Sept 14. I do love the owls, my little boy calls them the bookbook owls instead of the Australian Boobook owl so it's fitting he's on a notebook.

thetinylittlegirl said...

sounds like a plan!

oh and on the skulls question, i can make more piratey ones, that's a great suggestion. i'll post them on my blog when i've made some!

sukigirl said...

I opened up the whip-up site today to see your beautiful owl envelope.
It is such a beautiful design and so sweet of you to share!
Thanks again and now I'm off to explore your blog some more!

Rubbergob said...

Hi sukigirl, we love creating our designs and are very happy to share a little happiness though I hve to say to touch and hold them printed on the beautiful paper we use in our stationery range is a treat.
Rachael

linda said...

I love it , Thank you for this freeby download. Thanks